I had already stamped the coffee mugs and candy canes (from a series of cards that I made for my sister to sell at her coffee shop here in Seattle) so they were left overs. (Note: I cut these stamped images out by hand because I could not find my die at the time - luckily it later turned up!) I wanted to add something different to this card so I decided to stamp the marshmallows from the "Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers" set and decided to try and fit all 3 mugs on one card. The diamond patterned paper was a leftover from a 6x6 sheet that I had used on another project and the button was already threaded and not used on another project too.
I added glitter glue to the stamped marshmallows and trimmed the piece up to fit the coffee cup. The glitter glue caused the ink to run a bit but I kind of like the way it looks like the marshmallows have cocoa on them.
All in all this card came together quickly because I used all the discards from my desk to make it. I will try this again as it made for a quick card!