Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Crafty Secrets Christmas card...

Hello All,
I had a chance to make 1 quick card last night and thought I would put a picture up really quick...

Crafty Secrets is hosting a glittery challenge over at splitcoast stampers.  I tried to upload my image but am not sure it took to be entered for the prize.  Oh well!  The joy is in the making of the cards anyway and I had so much fun making this one!

I am starting to work on some candy cane tags and have them part way finished...perhaps I will get to post them in the next couple days....my hubbie starts chemo tomorrow again so we shall see....if I disappear from blog land for a bit you will understand that I am just caring for my sweet family...happy crafting friends.  Thanks for all of your sweet comments and visits!
:)  Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill