Wednesday, September 28, 2011

MFTWSC39 and a Heather Ellis Digi too!

Hi all,
A couple more cards to share tonight.   The first card is another digi stamp from
Heather Ellis's ETSY site as noted in my previous blog post.  It is a "school"
themed card that will be going to my son's teacher eventually. 

The second card is for a challenge.  It is a thank you card that I will be giving
to my parents who are such a tremendous help to my little family of three
since my husband was diagnosed with grade IV brain cancer a year and 2
months ago.  This card is my first ever entry into a challenge at My Favorite
Things stamps.  They are one of my favorite stamp companies and I have
wanted to enter their challenges forever but this is my first attempt.
Here is the sketch:

Wednesday Stamp Club Getting Sketchy

Sketch #39


You can find all the info about the challenge at Kim van der Sanden's blog on
the MFT stamp site: here


Here are some pictures of the first card that is not part of the sketch challenge.
Again this is a digital stamp which I purchased from Heather Ellis's site on Etsy
here.   MFT has this stamp in the little girl version but since I have a little boy
I wanted the boy version.  Plus I liked the "black" chalkboard version as I love,
love, love!!!! to stamp in white ink!  When I stumbled upon this stamp on ETSY
I was thrilled!  I hope that MFT will add more boy PI sets in the future as their
are a lot of Mom's of boys out there who want to get stamps too!  I also hope
they add the doctor stamp in a girl version as my husband has several female
oncologists that I would love to send them to!  Of course MFT can't do
everything (and what they already do is OUTSTANDING!!!!)  but it doesn't
hurt to dream and ask right?!?




Here is my second card and this one follows sketch #39 for the MFT challenge . 




I am off to find out how to upload this to the challenge site over on Splitcoast
as I have never done that before either!  Thanks for taking a look at my cards!
Each day with my family is a gift and a day with card making in it makes me
twice as blessed! 
Hugs!
Jill 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill