Sunday, August 31, 2014

Guest Designing for Paper Sweeties Inspiration #23 - September 2014 - Pretty Pumpkins!

Hello Friends,
Here with a card I made as this month's Guest Designer for the September Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge.  Here is the lovely graphic:

  I earned this lovely chance to guest design for this month via the card I made on this post for the July Paper Sweeties Inspiration challenge. Yeah!  So fun to be part of the hop this month and I thoroughly enjoyed the lovely $20.00 gift certificate which was my prize!  Thanks Debbie!  I hope you will join in the fun this month and you can be in the running for a lovely prize also! :)


My card uses the sweet Abigail stamp and die set.  The pumpkin Abigail is holding and the pile of leaves by her feet were stamped with the "Stand Add-on : Fall Harvest" set.  I believe the sentiment is from a set that is retired but Debbie has many lovely Autumn sentiments in her store on a variety of sets!

Thanks for taking a look at my card!  If you are wondering about the flowers in the picture they are some fabric and crepe paper flowers that I have been creating in the evenings while watching television with my son.

Here are the links to all of the lovely Paper Sweeties Designers:
                                               September Guest Designer: Jill Norwood (You are here now! :) 

I hope you will find some time to post your take on the lovely inspiration this month!  We would love to have you join us over at the Paper Sweeties blog for the September challenge!
Hugs,
Jill




14 comments:

  1. We're so very glad to have you and I love your card with her holding a pumpkin , so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being guest designer! So happy to have you join us for the Inspiration Challenge! Your card is so pretty with Abigail holding the pumpkin! And, love how you stamped all the little leaves, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Jill! Congrats on your GDT spot!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious Jill! I love her holding that sweet pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill your card is darling!! Love the sweet fall scene you created and the soft colors. I'm so happy you were able to join us as our guest designer this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your guest designer spot, Jill! Your card is so, so sweet and adorable! Love the soft colors and love little paper pieced Abagail! The pile of leaves at her feet just makes me smile. I'm totally ready for some fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jill, I watched the video of you showing this card and thought it was so pretty. Love the soft colors you used for fall. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Couldn't have had a more creative designer than you, Jill! Love sweet Abigail standing in a soft pile of leaves! Your card is fabulous, and so are those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your guest DT spot! Your Abigail is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your guest design Jill! Such a sweet card and your created the perfect backdrop for your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the guest designer. Finally catching up to you. Cute card and nice job with the flowers. You have been busy.....but not forgotten. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE how Sweet she is and your staging is just AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet as sugar, Jill! I love little Abigail all dressed in PINK! Thank you so much for joining us as the October Guest Designer at Paper Sweeties!!! PS - the sentiment is from this set: http://papersweeties.com/shop/all-products/happy-fall-yall/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I looked at the site to link it but couldn't find it? Glad to know it is still available!

      Delete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill