Friday, April 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties April 2017 New Release Party

Happy Release Day!  Today all of the new products for the April 2017 Release are available at Paper Sweeties!  




My card features the wonderful new "You Add Color To My Life" Stamps and Sweet Cuts along with the fun new whimsical Scallop Squares Sweet Cuts!  I love the way Debbie designed these with uneven scallops! They have a sweet whimsical feel to them that fits with the Paper Sweeties line wonderfully!

I love all of the wonderful images in the "You Add Color To My Life" stamp set!  I used the paintbrush and paint palette for today's card.  To make the paints look wet I added glossy accents.  I love texture this adds to the finished card.

There is a lot more wonderful inspiration to see on today's New Release Blog Hop:


And don't forget to return tomorrow for our Release Rewind Hop!  I have the sweetest card to share for Teacher Appreciation using our new products along with the adorable Paper Sweeties Mason Jar!  Hope to see you then!
:) Jill
Today's Product Links:
New Releases:
Additional Products:




3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Jill! Love all the wonderful color and fab detail with the glossy accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love the paint pallet and brush! Awesome dimension and love the Glossy Accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet...love that shiny pallet of paint!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill