Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Papertrey Ink 11th Anniversary Color Combo Challenge:

Hello Friends,
Here with another card for the 11th Anniversary Challenges at Papertrey Ink. 




This card is for the Color Combo Challenge and I chose to use Heather's card and combo as inspiration:

Here is my card:

Products Used:
Paper:  PTI Kraft Cardstock, Bitty Big Prairie Grass
Stamps:  Reasons To Smile, Tag-Its #3
Inks:  Kraft, Prairie Grass, Scarlet Jewel, Autumn Rose, White  NOTE: I do not have honey nut or olive twist so I added white ink to the list.
Other:  Kraft Foam, twine, glue

Thanks for taking a look!
Jill

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh, this is just stunning!! How I love that sweet garden scene against the kraft! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill