Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Rustic Wreath Christmas Cards.....

Hello Friends,
I made a few Christmas cards this past weekend using the wonderful Rustic Wreath and A Thrill of Hope Stamp sets from Papertrey Ink.   I love both of these wonderful stamp sets!  They are getting lots of use in my craftroom as Christmas approaches.

I also used a heart tag die and some snowflake dies from Mama Elephant.  And a mint green floral paper from the Sunshine Backgrounds Digital Printable from Iralamija Shop on Etsy.

 
On this first card I layered the wreath 4 times for added dimension.  It is embossed with some shabby green embossing enamel from Stampendous.  I love the glittery sheen this gave the wreath though you cannot see it in the photo.

 This card is a combo of kraft, blue and mint.....so nice!

 Another color combo I love....Scarlet Jewel, Kraft and creamy watercolor paper!

And this one is all rainbow colors with a frosted window affect using the same shabby embossing powders from Stampendous in pink and green.  So fun!


That is it for me!  I hope you all have a lovely Halloween....my not so little guy and I carved a pumpkin tonight....

I cannot believe he is in high school all ready! 

Hugs,
Jill

4 comments:

  1. The wreaths are all so beautiful! One die in different colors and card backgrounds make them all a beauty of their own. One die, many looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards, Jill! Doesn't time fly much to quickly? Our children grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill