Monday, May 30, 2011

A sympathy card all in pink....

I needed to make a few more sympathy cards for a customer so I whipped up a "breast cancer themed" sympathy card all in pink with a special pink ribbon in the background.  This card will be donated to the Bastyr Integrative Oncology Research Center (B.I.O.R.C.) where my husband goes for treatments.  The incredible staff at this research and treatment center sends out many cards and they asked if I could make them some.  Here are some pics of this card:




Thanks for taking a look!  By the way the post before this one has my first ever attempt at a youtube video linked.  It shows my new die-cutting station.  I had fun trying a new form of media tonight and learning how to upload it to youtube and to this little blog of mine.  Thanks for looking!
 Make each day count!
:) Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill