Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Cards...

Hello,
Today I am posting a few Happy Birthday cards.  A friend asked me to make one for her sister's birthday that is coming up.  I made several different cards for her to choose from:



This first card uses the set "Sending You" from Papertrey Ink; papers from Authentique and a cheery lynn designs doily die and martha stewart edge punch.  It has 3 little grey pearls to lead your eye to the sentiment.


I used a hero arts envelope grid pattern stamp for the background of the sentiment piece.


This card uses scrap papers from my stash which I believe are Prima?  And Papertrey Ink dies and stamps.  A little lace separates the two patterned papers.  I used  a hero arts old script background stamp on the circle sentiment piece along with PTI's harvest berries stamp set for the leaves and berries.  Topped off with some diamond stickles for a little glitter.  Kept it non-dimensional for ease in mailing without extra postage.
This card uses Authentique papers; dies from My Favorite Things and Spellbinders and stamps from Hero Arts for the backgrounds and Papertrey Ink for the sentiment.  A little twine and pearls finish it up.

This card is done in all browns and kraft paper.  It is a 5" square card with paper
 from the Crafty Secrets creatingwith vintage patterns CD - the chicken wire backgrond paper -
and sentiment stamp from Papertrey Ink.  It uses a decorative corner die that I believe
 is from Heartfelt Creations and a doily die from Cheery Lynn Designs. 
The brad in the center of the flower is American Crafts Dear Lizzy line
and the rest are prima and paper flowersfrom my kraft room.
A little gold thread holds the sentiment tag in place.


And last but not least this simple card again fairly  non-dimensional for mailing, is made with Authentique
and Kraft papers; spellbinders and PTI dies and some KI Memories stickers from my craft room. 
The sentiment stamp is a wood-mounted one that I bought at Michael's many years ago when I first
 started card making.  It is still one I use frequently.

That is it for today....Happy Wednesday everyone!
Smiles,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill