Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A card for Freshly Made Sketches #46



Hello everyone,
Was browsing sketches tonight and saw this one from the Freshly Made Sketches blog and was inspired to play along.  All of the info is on their blog: HERE.  Hope you can play too!

Here is my card:


Thanks for taking a look!  I would love to know what you think of it!
: )  Jill

Supplies used:  Cardstock: Papertrey Ink; Patterned Paper: CD3 Digital Paper from Crafty Secrets "Creating with Vintage Typorgraphy CD".  + a scrap of pink striped paper from my stash.
Stamped sentiment:  Stampin up; Ink: Jenni Bowlin Brown Sugar











8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous take on our sketch Jill ... I love your mix of patterned papers and i love your clean design!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that, Jill! It's a gorgeous mix of colors and beautiful papers. Your diamonds (or are they called harlequins?) are the "unexpected" in shape, and really attract the eye. Love the sentiment for their perfect papers and colors and for what it says. Gorgeous card, Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card! I love the colors and diamond patterned design. Very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill! WOw I love this - the beautiful papers the diamonds, the pennant sentiment, and that smart little green triangle trim down the side - spectacular -Hugs from your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the sketch Jill! I really like those diamonds! Fabulous vintage card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill! I love your take on the sketch! What a lovely choice of papers! Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mix of pattern papers! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Great card. Very unique and very pretty. I love the colors and papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill