Monday, October 15, 2012

A little pair of mittens to warm you....



Hello Friends,
Here today with a card I made just for fun - no challenge in mind I just wanted to play with some new stamps and dies called "Very Merry" that I ordered recently from Taylored Expressions for the start of Holiday card and tag making.

I just had to create that sweet little pair of mittens.  I added the little snowflakes in the center of each and the border of baby pink felt to create warm fuzzy cuffs. I apologize for the picture quality my normal computer is down and I am working on my laptop which does not have my normal picture editing program available.  Alas this appears a little dark to me so I apologize!



 A quick glimpse of the inside of the card:


That is it for me today.  I am off to get my little one from school and it is the start of basketball season tonight too!  Busy busy days!!!  Thanks for taking a look!  Do you have a favorite new holiday stamp/die set?  Would love you to let me know in the comments!
Smiles,
: ) Jill 

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and heart warming!! Love your color combo too!! Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jill.the mittens are so sweet and fab sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE CUTE CUTE! LOVE the mittens with the string holding them together as a pair! LOVE the snowflakes! LOVE the colors! FAB inside, too! Put me in the Christmas spirit, Jill!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill