Friday, November 16, 2012

Wishing you a Sweet Shabby Christmas...



Here with a card for The Shabby Tea Room - Week #140 - Sweet Shabby Christmas.  Here is the beautiful inspiration photo chosen by Lenet:

I just love this photo!  I wish I had some trees like this at my house! So fun!
I am in total AWE at all of the GORGEOUS projects at the tea room this week - those by the designers as well as those of you that have already uploaded a creation!  Gorgeous isnpiration from everyone!
I was so inspired by this beautiful photo...here is what I came up with:

Thanks for taking a look at my card!  It sure came together quickly! These are my favorite colors and I go through more of these color cardstocks than anything else in my stash.  Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, and Vintage Cream or Oatmeal Cardstocks.  So soft and alluring.  Love them!!!
                                 :) Jill
Links to most of the products used in my card:
Not shown: inks - Kraft PTI, heart punch, heart border punch, cardstocks (Papertrey Ink / MFT Stamps)




5 comments:

  1. wow so beautiful jill.gorgeous vintage design and i love your soft and pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jill, this is just such a pretty card!! Love the layers of eyelet on the tree and the sweet edges and layers~~ Sooo pretty!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at TSTR!! Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh...what a gorgeous Christmas tree! Beautiful eyelet design! Sweet snowflake in center of tree! What a sweet Christmas card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the doily Christmas tree - gorgeously shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Jill....love your gorgeous die cut tree. Love the soft colours too:) Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us in TSTR!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill