Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!




I am so thankful for all of YOU!!!! My lovely crafty friends who visit my blog throughout the year and share in a love of creating with me!  I wish those of you that are celebrating Chanukah/Hanukkah and/or Thanksgiving a time full of blessings surrounded by all those you love!  I am off to enjoy time with my family today after attending a beautiful service this morning and thanking my Creator for all that is good in my life!  You are all part of the many things I am grateful for!  Blessings on this day and always!

:) Jill

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Hope you and Tim had a lovely Thanksgiving! Enjoy the holiday season! I hope to put my tree up today as Dec looks like a busy month with work etc. so I want to enjoy it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing on the inlaid leaves - terrific texture Jill. Hope you finished all the family tags & had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love how you embossed each leaf differently. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings to you too Jill, I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving! Your card is just lovely. The embossed leaves look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...what a card! Your embossing is perfect and those inlaid leaves are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jill, love the inset leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mass is a beautiful way to start your Thanksgiving day! I am very thankful for you , your kindness and your beautiful projects!
    The leaves on your card are gorgeous Jill! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous jill.the leaves and colours are fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great effect the different embossing does for your Thanksgiving card Jill...it makes each one so different and special.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill