Friday, November 22, 2013

WMS Pajama Party - Challenge #3 - Tag, You're It & 2013 Christams Tags - Tag Set 10: Waltzingmouse Inspiration

Hello Friends,
I am waltzing tonight at the Waltzingmouse Stamps November Pajama Party:

I have a set of tags to share tonight that I made on Thursday during some free hours this week!  It felt good to do some crafting as it has been a couple weeks since I have posted anything.  Tonight I am sick with a sore throat and it has been very cold here in Seattle so I am keeping this very short as I am down in my basement posting this and it is cold down here too!!!!  I was hoping to do some more crafting as it is Friday night but some hot tea and bed is what I am thinking is needed for me instead.

Here are my tags:


I was hoping to take some pictures outside in the daylight today but it just didn't happen....so I hope you can make do with these that I took by my kitchen window.  I used some of my favorite WMS sets:  Candy Jar Christmas Fillers, Sewing Box Christmas and Sewing Box Hugs.  And thanks to very fast service I got to use my new candy jar dies too!!!!  I am SO HAPPY about the dies coming our way from Claire!  What a lovely Christmas gift to myself!!!

Here are a few more pics:
 This tag of the sweet home is one of my very favorite WM stamps!!!!  The sentiment says "cozy winter wishes".  I also added some glitter smoke coming out of the chimney but it is hard to see since I added the twine bow and hanger. 
 A cozy pair of mittens....
 A sweet stocking with a plaid star and bow.....
 Some peppermint candies in a sparkly jar....
And of course what Christmas would be complete without some lovely Gingerbread men?!?

I wish I could stay up and play a little longer as my new stamps are loudly calling my name tonight!  But alas my bed is where I need to be AND my toes are freezing and I have only been downstairs for about 15 minutes now.  So...nighty night and happy pajama party everyone!  Thanks for hosting Claire!  And thanks for all of the lovely inspiration from the design team and Claire over the past few days!!!  You ALL inspire me!!!  And Lynn thanks for shipping so FAST!!!!  So happy with my new stamps and dies!

Hugs!
Jill

13 comments:

  1. Bed and a hot toddy is what you need Jill! These are absolutely gorgeous...being sick obviously doesn't affect your mojo at all! Hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! The hot toddy idea sounds perfect! :)

      Delete
  2. These are adorable! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! I visited your lovely blog and adore your cards! :)

      Delete
  3. Jill, these are awesome! Love every one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what wonderful sparkle on your beautiful set of tags Jill! love the layered stampings. Hope you feel better soon - colds can linger for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw! Look at all the amazing tags you made Jill! I love all the sparkle and shine and wonderful accents - the twine bow, bitty bells and all those layers! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable tags, Jill. So much love and warmth in each one. Hoping you're better soon! Have been down with a flu for 3 days, and only could craft for a few minutes at a time. torture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute tags..love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fun Jill!! Oh.. I am so HAPPY about the dies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each one is a work of art, Jill! LOVE the stamps and colors and glitter you added! I am also so SORRY you are sick AND it's cold! Feel better soon, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jill these are cozy and heart warming, just so cute!! Love the bit of sparkle you added to each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy to see you as a winner at WM Jill!! Whoot Whoot!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill