Saturday, November 27, 2010

Feeling a little bit blue (or turquoise) today....

Well, I am back to post a couple more cards.  These were made for a birthday and a thank you note for a couple of my girlfriends.  I was in the mood to use turquoise today - such a bright and happy color and also one of my favorite colors!  (I think turquoise and red are my absolute favorite colors of all time - at least right now - it could change at any time!!) 

Here is the first card.  I embossed the envelope to go with it as I am giving the card in person with a gift.  The stamp is from Red Lead (redleadpaperworks.com) and is one of my favorite go-to stamps for birthdays for my sisters and girlfriends. 




{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

The second card is a Thank You card with a Crafty Secrets cut from the Little Blessings Creative Scraps.
(craftysecrets.com).  I love this set of cuts...so many great sentiments for cards or home decor!



And life is heavenly when you have angels for friends which I do!  Yeah!
Well I am off to do some more cardmaking...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill