Friday, November 5, 2010

A start to some christmas cards....

Well I know I should be making my Thanksgiving cards to send to a few of my family members who live far away but I found myself instead making some vintage style Christmas cards instead...though I did pull out a lot of Thanksgiving products so that I can work on those and some Thank You notes next.  I love this time of year when the air is getting colder and the Holidays are in sight.  I just adore the Christmas season as it is a time when the whole world shows there love!  And that is what it is all about - LOVE! 

Here are the first couple of cards that I have made....lots more to make I wonder if I will be able to make one for everyone on my list....we shall see....happy crafting!  : ) Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill