Monday, November 8, 2010

A little vintage mitten card sending warm wishes....


Ahhhh Monday Night Football...the men get together to watch sports and my son and I spend time crafting.  He was making snowflakes while I made this vintage-looking Christmas Card!  

I saw a challenge posted on http://cardiologycardsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/  for the ABC DT Challenge that requests that you use stitching on your card so I thought I would try it.  I spent a few minutes stitching the pair of mittens with some floss and then made this lovely card full of warm wishes.  It is my very first time trying a "card challenge" online and I am not sure if I did my entry correctly but I tried....Anyway it is time for me to run and put my boy to bed as it is a school night so here are some pictures....happy crafting!  : ) Jill



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill