Thursday, February 9, 2012

Card 2 of 5th day of Papertrey Ink's 5 year anniversary celebration

Ahhh Pinterest...glorious Pinterest....here is today's 2nd inspiration photo from Pinterest.  I have made a second card for day 5 of Papertrey Ink's Anniversary celebration contests.  Check out Nichole Heady's blog: HERE for all of the information. 

I used the photo below for my inspiration photo.  It is a picture of a vintage ballet costume and I love the olive color with the two tones of pink.  Also the skirt of the costume reminded me of a flower with tons of petals!  Gorgeous!

http://pinterest.com/source/cariningalsbe.com/

So here is the card that I made using this photo as inspiration.  My "pink" color choices are different because I have limited amounts of cardstock colors but the flower is inspired by the petals in the skirt and is one of my favorite dies from Papertrey Ink.  This is the very first time I have had a chance to use it!!!!  And I love it even more than I thought I would!  It is easy to make and simply STUNNING!!!!  Especially with some shimmer frost mist added to it to make it look like dew is on the petals! 




Thanks very much for taking a look at my card!  Hope you are all enjoying the anniversary festivities at our beloved Papertrey Ink!  They are a stamp company worth looking into if you are not familiar with them.  Quality products and service with outstanding style and inspiration! 

Happy Stamping!
Jill

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Raspberry Fizz; Berry Sorbet; Ripe Avacado and Sweet Blush
Stamps:  Tiny Tags
Ink: Sweet Blush
Dies:  Papertrey Ink and Cheery Lynn Designs
Embossing Plates:  Papertrey Ink - Mehndi Medallion and Provo Crafts - polka dots
Other:  foam tape, brad, pink thread, glue dots; tape runner: ad tech; Shimmer mist - frost








1 comment:

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill