Thursday, February 9, 2012

Papertrey Ink - Day 5 of 5th Anniversary Celebration - contest entry card #3


It is day 5 of the Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary Celebration over at Nichole Heady's blog:  Here

Today's celebration contest asks us to choose a photo from Pinterest and use it for inspiration for a project.

I chose this photo for my 3rd card:
http://pinterest.com/despina_k/





I loved the soft pink and white colors and the heart with the pink ribbon.  I also love tea and loved the white color combo with the pink.  I need to make a ton of thank you notes this week so I made one using this photo for inspiration.  I found that this really helped my creative mojo which has been sadly lacking the last two months....

Here is my card:

 I used Papertrey Ink's Background Basics Gingham to make the background in sweet blush ink. 
I then banded it with some satin ribbon on both sides.  Next I used a distress inker to add sweet blush ink to a piece of white cardstock and then edged it with an EK Success border punch on both sides.


The focal point is the Papertrey Ink "Sending You"  die with two of the heart dies and a tiny tags heart tied with twine.  The adorable pink wings are from "Frost it Pink":  HERE

That is it for me tonight.  Thanks for looking at my card!  Happy Anniversary to Papertrey Ink! 
Thanks Nichole and the entire staff and designers for all you do for paper crafting!

:)  Jill


1 comment:

  1. This really is so pretty. I adore, and I mean adore it so much.....

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill