Monday, February 13, 2012

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Day 9: Butterflies and Leaves challenge card #2

Here is my second card (and post) of the day for the Papertrey Ink Butterflies and Leaves challenge on Nichole Heady's blog "Capture the Moment":  HERE

I used the same Jessica Witty card for inspiration as I did in my last post.  For this card I used Tag-Its #2 stamp set - butterfly stamp; Flower Fusion #12 Stamp Set - flower; leaves and stem; and Year of Flower Collection - sentiment.

I am a HUGE glitter lover so I added some glitter to the outside of the impressed doily and to the butterfly wings and flower petals.  I love the way this card looks in person - the pictures never seem to do them justice....I think I am going to have to break down and by a light tent soon.....if you have any suggestions on which one to get I would love to know!


Thanks for taking a look at my card.  I would love to know what you think.  Happy card-making!
                                                           :  )   Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill