Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A few cards that I haven't posted...

It has been a hectic week and I haven't posted for a while.  Here are some cards that I made recently and did not get a chance to put onto this little blog of mine...




This card uses the "Love Lives Here" stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink as well as the Happy Spots paper. 




The 3 birds represent our family and are on the inside of the card to brighten it up a little bit.



Here is a close up of the "bird" card.  This is a set of stamps from Skipping Stones Design that I just fell in love with.  For some reason I cannot get the pictures of this card to load horizontally.  I am going to give up for tonight and just load this one only.


Here is a picture of the last card.  I used my Papertrey Ink butterfly dies to make this card.  As well as a PTI background set.  However once again when I upload the picture it is getting turned from horizontal to vertical and I don't know why....ahhh the many things that I don't know how to fix in blogger land.  Anyway I will see if I can find out how to fix this and come back and edit it. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill