Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 21 - Things with Wings

Hello,
Sorry I have been away from blogging for a bit.  It has been a tough month for my son and I with lots of additional tasks to handle.  I have been having difficulty creating anything but yesterday evening and tonight I was able to make a couple of cards.  I am putting one of them into the "Things with Wings" challenge #21 over at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog:  HERE .  I hope you will join in the fun too!

Here are the cards that I made:
This card was going to be for the "Easter" challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs but I missed the entry deadline and didn't realize that the "Things with Wings" challenge was this week.  Oops!

This is my entry for the "Things with Wings" challenge.  I used a variety of Cheery Lynn Designs dies on this one. See picture below:




Thanks for taking a look at my cards.  It did feel good to create again though my mojo is still sadly lacking.  I am so very blessed by all that I have in my life but losing the one you love the most in the world is so HUGE that both my son and I are struggling in ways we have never experienced before.  Family, Friends and Christian music station SPIRIT 105.3 here in Seattle are helping us to get through each day with grace.  Sometimes healing comes through tears....as Laura Story sings in the song "Blessings".  Her husband also battles brain cancer and her music means so much to me.  Check her out on You Tube.  Beautiful music!
Hug the ones you love each day!   And keep on keepin on....that is what we are trying to do....
Smiles,
Jill

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Jill... Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely cards!! Good luck and thank you for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!! sending prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill