Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Papertrey July Blog Hop Challenge

from inspiration to reality
photo credit
                                                
                      Hello!  We are just home from Day Camp and I am taking a quick moment to upload a card I made last night for today's Papertrey Ink Blog Hop.  I loved the inspiration photo and was inspired by the soft water colors, the floral patterns and the countryside in the background.  I started several cards last night but this is the only one I have finished so far.  I hope I get to upload more before the deadline tonight - we shall see! 

You can find all the information about the Papertrey July Blog Hop on Nichole Heady's blog:  Here

Here is the card I created.  It is a collage type card I guess.  I just played and had fun while making it!
Thanks for taking a look!




                                        : ) Jill

9 comments:

  1. Love how you've layered and made the elements all work together so well. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill I love what you did with the dress form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, I love the patterned paper you put on the text dress form! And the tiny flower with the rhinestone looks just like a cute pin!!

    Have a super fun time at SeaFair (isn't summer the best with boys?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress form! You have created a sweet little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you took inspiration from the photo to include a dress! So pretty and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 'dressed up' dress form!! You've made such a delightful composition! and the colors are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Love your take on this with the dress form and all those wonderful details!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Jill! Lots of wonderful layers and embellishing going on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blend of texture and pattern in your card.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill