Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Paper Sweeties January 2016 Release Countdown


Hello and welcome back to the Paper Sweeties January Release Countdown!  Did you enjoy all of the sneak peek projects yesterday?  So many wonderful ideas using these gorgeous and fun new releases!

Today I have a project using the new "Sweet Treats' stamps and sweet cuts.  I just love the sweet gumball machine that can be created by combining these new stamps and sweet cuts with the existing "Snow Time" stamps and sweet cuts.  Here is my card:

I decided to create a very girly gumball machine using some sweet mint green and pink papers with roses on them.  And I had to make it a shaker too using some of the sweet Paper Sweeties sequins for gumballs!



 The sentiment "So sweet of you" is from the "Sweet Treats" stamp set and will be perfect to thank a friend that sent me some lovely treats for my birthday this week.

There is plenty more inspiration to be found on each of the Paper Sweeties Design Team members blogs:



I hope you will join us again tomorrow for Release Day!  All of the new products will be available for purchase on January 15th at Paper Sweeties!

Thanks,
Jill



14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gumball machine, Jill! I love the pretty shaker sequins and all your pretty embellishments! Wow!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JILL! Now to this amazing card! LOVE the layers and shabby color scheme! This is awesome! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Jill! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Oooo! Love your card! So pretty and romantic and elegant and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jill! Hope you had the best day ever! Your card is so pretty! Love the gumball machine shaker! So fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this IS totally girly and I love it, being the girly girly that I am!Beautiful papers and so many great embellishments and such sparkle to draw the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Jill!! Your card with gum ball machine and sequins is so pretty!! Love all the pretty hearts in the background, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers Jill this is the prettiest gumball machine I've ever scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable little shaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Jill :-) Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a fabulous birthday!!!!! Your card is so beautiful and feminine! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! Fabulous layers and shape! And I LOVE that gumball shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I absolutely LOVE that gumball machine shaker!!! So cute and so pretty :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so CLEVER, Love the sequins in the gum ball machine!,,

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill