Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge - September 2016




Hello and Welcome to the Paper Sweeties September Inspiration Challenge!  We have a wonderful color palette and inspiration photo for you this month!  I just love the bright colors and those mason jars!

I needed to send some hugs to someone special so I used the "I love you" stamp set to create this card:



I used the lovely "Abigail" and dressed her in the sweet nightgown which I paper pieced using my "Welcome Spring" paper pad from American Crafts. I added a touch of glitter to her bow and the collar and cuffs and slippers of her sweet coordinating pajama outfit!



  I also stamped and colored the sweet teddy bear so Abigail could hold it in her hand.  The sentiment fits so wonderfully with it! 
A few "Cupcake Sprinkles" sequins finish the card off nicely!  And I added a touch of black cardstock for some additional contrast which I felt the card needed.  This is an easy way to add contrast to a card if you feel it needs just a little something extra! 


If you are hopping along with our lovely Paper Sweeties Teamies this link list will help you on your way:

Beth Luetschwager  
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Nancy Penir
September Guest Designer:  Dawn Barwick

Thanks for taking a look at my card today!  I am back from my break from designing and excited to be playing with my Paper Sweeties stamps once again!  I hope you will play along with our challenge this month! We would love to see what you are creating!  Share your heART with us!
Crafty Hugs,
Jill






14 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Just love those glittery little slippers.. adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet !!! Just love the shimmery bunny slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just soooooooooooo sweet! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the design and the pretty layers of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...sweet Abigail is darling with her teddy all ready for bed! Love the different prints and the glittery bunny slippers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card, Jill! Love her paper pieced nightgown and glittery slippers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this little outfit with the bunny slippers!! Cute card Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Adorable and I love the fussy cut teddy bear and the sparkles, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable -- love the sprinkling of sequins around the card, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww! What a sweet card!!! Your friend will definitely feel a hug from this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her paper pieced nightie and those slippers are really cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe, what a sweet card Jill! Surely to bring joy to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, welcome back, Jill! So happy to see you designing with Paper Sweeties once again! Your card is so adorable! Love the paper pieced nighty and love the little teddy bear. And the glitter and sequins add such a great touch! I know your friend is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill