Friday, November 18, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags


Today Paper Sweeties is joining in Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event over on her blog!



This is such a wonderfully inspiring event sure to get your creative juices flowing for some Christmas Crafting!  Thanks so much to Tracey for hosting it each year!  And there are lots of prizes up for grabs too!




I hope you will go to Tracey's blog "In My Creative Opinion" to join in all of the fun!



Here is the tag I created for today's event:

This tag uses several Paper Sweeties sets.  The coffee mug was created using the teacup sweet cut in the "Eat Cake" set.  The gingerbread man is from the "Basket Add-on: Baked with Love" stamp set.  The heart tag is from the "Beautiful Little Wishes" sweet cuts and the sentiment "A Gift for You" is from the "Snow Time" stamp set.  To create my thread hanger for the tag I stapled  a piece of red velvet ribbon with my tiny attacher to create a loop for the thread to be fed through.

And here is the tag added to a package I mailed out for a little crafty swap I participated in with my dear friend Alease.  I added a line of Diamond Stickles around the circle of the tag to add even more sparkle!  I love lots of sparkle on my Christmas tags!!!


There are links to all of the Paper Sweeties Designers posts over on Tracey's blog: In My Creative Opinion.  Thanks for taking a look at my tag!  Enjoy the hop!  And don't forget to leave comments along the way to be eligible for the prizes each day.  Happy Holiday Crafting!!!  :) Jill





14 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the cup and the gingerbread man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet tag and wonderful packaging...lovely homespun!! The ginger in the cup is just too CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, You always inspire me with all of your tag! This one is once again just beautiful! I love the gingerbread in the tea cup. Such a fun idea! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, this tag is super cute! I love that gingerbread man in the cup! Cute and creative!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gingerbread looks quite at home in that cup. Such lovely details Jill. Need inspiration for some tags, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. the little gingerbread in the teacup is darling.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm craving gingerbread dipped in coffee now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your gingerbread man tucked into that sweet sheet music cup is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I LOVE that cup with that note paper and then insert gingerbread man... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow!!! Such amazing tag!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the rustic look (and therefore your tag as well!) of your pretty tag and that ADORABLE little gingerbread man - but you gotta get him out of that tea cup before he get mushy! Oh no! LOL! Thanks for the lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, this just melts my heart! LOVE gingers! That little scarf you added is beyond adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill