Friday, December 9, 2016

25 Days of Christmas with Paper Sweeties




 Welcome to Day 10 of the 25 Days of Christmas Blog Hop with Paper Sweeties!  I am so excited to share my projects with you today!



In case you have not been following along or have missed some of the wonderful posts you can find links to all of the posts and info on the sales Debbie has going at the  25 Days of Christmas Paper Sweeties Blog Post:   HERE.


I have three wonderful projects to share with you today:

The first is a set of hot cocoa tags:

 My son and I have a love of hot cocoa especially on really cold winter mornings!  I created 3 hot cocoa tags using a variety of Paper Sweeties products.  The tag base is the Paper Sweeties Window Sweet Cut.  I inked it in some Memento Toffee Crunch ink to make it look like a toasted marshmallow.  The sweet teacup is from the Eat Cake stamps and sweet cuts!  I love this set!!!!  I added a heart to the teacup from the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts dies.  To make my whip cream or marshmallows on top of the teacup I used the "Sending Sweet Thoughts" sweet cuts.  And the candy cane is stamped and die cut using the Ho Ho Ho sets.  The sweet little gingerbread man is from the new Planner Series: Happy Holiday Stamp set!  Isn't it adorable!  You have to have cookies with your cocoa right?!  The sentiments are from the "But First Coffee" stamp set and the "Warm Winter Wishes" stamp set.  I love how these turned out.  

 On this tag I left the background clean and simple!  I love the fresh look it has!
 On this tag I used the leftover negative candy cane die cut paper as a stencil on the tag background!  I love how this turned out!  So.....
 I used the stencil again on this tag too but left it a little bit lighter. 

Next I made a sweet little reindeer ornament:
 I used the deer sweet cut from the Jingle All The Way sweet cuts.  I cut if 4 times from a tan colored wool felt and then sewed a blanket stitch around the edge of all 4 at once. This made a nice thick ornament.
I then created a jingle bell collar using some red wool felt and some teeny tiny rusty jingle bells from my stash.  A red bow finishes off the front of the collar.

 He looks so cute hanging on our Christmas Tree! 

My last project is another tag:

I decided I needed to make a cookie jar full of the sweet little gingerbread men from the Planner Series: Happy Holiday Stamp set!


 
I used Clear Card Stock and my tiny attacher stapler to create my jar filled with the gingerbread men!  The "cookies" sentiment is also from the same planner stamp set.  The heart tag is from the Beautiful Little Wishes sweet cuts.  And I paper pieced the topper on the jar using some red gingham paper from my stash.  Love how this turned out!  Some rusty jingle bells from the Paper Sweeties shop and a red sparkle pipe cleaner and velvet ribbon make a lovely hanger for my tag.



Well that is it for me today!  I am praying that this post goes through on Blogger as it is the second time I have had to completely re-do it!  Blogger is having problems today for some reason!  If you are seeing anything strange that may be why!  LoL! 

I hope you will also join in Paper Sweeties December Inspiration Challenge!  Debbie is offering a wonderful $100.00 gift certificate to this month's winner!


 And each day of this wonderful 25 Days of Christmas Hop she is also running specials and other fun things via the blog and Paper Sweeties website and on our Paper Sweeties Facebook Inspiration Page! 

 I wish you all a wonderful Holiday Season! 
Blessing and Hugs to you and your families!
Jill



13 comments:

  1. Hello sweet Jill :) Your wonderful projects just make me smile !! :) They put the "sweet" in Paper Sweeties for sure!! You have outdone yourself this year for Christmas projects crafty sister!! I'm so very inspired. Love and hugs, Iris,SavedbyGrace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Iris!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jill.. I totally adore your tags they are so cute and so is the super sweet rein deer u made!!! I am and have enjoyed your projects and am so inspired and stamp more because of your creativity and sharing!!! Have a lovely day!!! Hugs & Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer you are so sweet!!!! I am always honored to know that I have inspired someone to enjoy stamping and creating! It is a wonderful hobby to share! Hugs and the happiest of Holiday Seasons to you and yours!

      Delete
  3. Oh ... my ... lordy ... be, Jill! I am blown away by these amazing projects! When I think you simply cannot top something that you have made previously, YOU DO! The cocoa tags using the window are sweet, the felt reindeer ornament is adorable and the gingerbread cookie jar tag is YUMMY! WOWOWOWOWOWOW! Hugs - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I loved creating them! I am in love with that baby Gingerbread man from the holiday planner stamp set! And the reindeer!!!! Too cute! Too cute! You did an awesome job with product design!!!!! Thanks for making creating so fun!

      Delete
  4. Your tags are so yummy...love the cute cups with the gingham and peppermint sticks and tiny gingers!! The reindeer ornament is so CUTE...love it!! And, the tag with the jar full of gingers is so creative and fun!! Fab projects, Jill!! Merry Christmas, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Maria!!!! Everyone's projects are so inspiring! I love your coffee lovers blog hop card I just viewed on the Paper Sweeties Inspiration Page! It's gorgeous!!! Love the vellum steam rising from the cups! ☕️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I just can't with this stop on the hop - The cutenessis too much !!!! :) your tags in your little felt reindeer are both just as precious as can be l. Super creative and festive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment!!! Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  7. Such a sweet display of tags Jill!! Your jar filled with those itty bitty gingerbread men is so creative and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet Lisa!!!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday! Give sweet P a kiss from me! :)

      Delete
  8. Omgoodness, girlfriend, you rocked this post! What uhhhdorable projects! I am absolutely smitten with your little feltie reindeer ornament! That is such a great idea to stack several die cuts together like that! And all your tags are the sweetest things ever! Love your clear mason jar! Creative stenciling with the die cut negative, too. I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill