Monday, May 30, 2011

A cased card from Nic's twitter posts for Make it Monday #16 - sympathy cards

Note:  This post edited to add second card that I finished...the turquoise one below...

I cased an incredible card over at:  Cassie's blog via a twitter post from Nic over at Papertrey Ink for the Make it Monday #16 - sympathy cards.  I fell in love with Cassandra's card and decided to try it myself and came up with two cards.  I apologize for the lighting in the pictures it was late at night when I took these and even with extra lighting I still didn't get good detail!


 


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jill, you did a lovely job. By the way, your cards are gorgeous too. I wanted to use bright colours but wasn't quite game, glad you did.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill