Monday, January 23, 2012

Plucky Momo dot com

Hello fellow Project Life crafters,
I just wanted to share a great site by a lovely woman named Emilie called: http://www.pluckymomo.com/

She is doing Project Life and also giving out some free digital journaling card files that can be printed and used in your weekly/monthly projects.  I love the first few weeks cards so go take a look around her site!  I found her via a blog hop for the new "Dear Lizzy" line by the lovely Elizabeth Kartchner...may i just say ruffled sewn paper....pretty ice cream colors and all things neopolitan which does my little ol Italian heart good!  Fun!!!  Enjoy both of these lovelies!

Jill



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill