Sunday, May 20, 2012

Make It Monday #66: Felt Flowers From Border Dies

Hello,
Here today with a card for the Make it Monday challenge over at Papertrey Ink.  The challenge asks us to make Felt Flowers from border dies.  I chose to use the edgers #2 card border dies to make my flowers after experimenting a little bit.  I ended up making two sets of 3 flowers each - enough to make one more card this weekend if I can find some more time. 

Here are some pictures of the card I ended up making:



Thanks for takig a look at my card.  I had fun trying this technique out and I liked the detailed edge on my flowers that I was able to get with the dies I used.  I hope you have time to join in this challenge too!  Happy Crafting!
:)  Jill


1 comment:

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill