Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Baby bootie love....and some cards too!


Hello Crafty Friends,
We have some dear friends due to have babies in the coming months and I have been busy making some baby boy and girl cards and some sweet baby "booties" using the new Baby Bootie Die Collection  from Papertrey Ink.  I thought I would post a few pictures to share.

 
 We have attended quite a few baby showers with more to come and my Mom was totally out of baby cards so I whipped up quite a few cards using the new "Welcome to the world little Angel" die also.  Love how easy it is to pull a card together in just a couple minutes with the die and some card stock and patterned papers!

Some baby girl cards:

 And some baby boy cards:


 By far my favorite thing is the sweet booties!  I added pink gingham ribbon bows to the little girl pair!  I just love how sweet they are!!!!  
Thanks for taking a look!  I am going to link this post to Darnell's NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) challenge over at djkardkreations. 



Darnell is such an inspiration and she has definitely inspired me to shop and use my stash!  Thanks Darnell!   I truly am always trying to use the schtuff that is sitting in my craft room lonely and gathering dust - but lately time has not been on my side as life has been a wee bit BUSY!

The challenge theme is "Anything Goes" with a theme of "Friendship".  The cards and booties above are for new babies that are entering the world and these cards and gifts will be opened by some very dear girl friends and that is what friendship is all about!  What a blessing it is to welcome new life into the world!

I hope you will join in Darnell's first challenge that also celebrates her reaching 500 followers on her blog!
Congratulations Darnell!  And thanks for the inspiration!
:) Jill

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jill. Glad you are back and being able to create and share all your beauties. The cards are gorgeous, but those baby shoes are so stinking adorable. Are they also a die you bought? Could you tell me where you found it. Love it. Hope to see more projects. TFS. ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and fun post, Jill! (I love Tim's pose, too!) Talk about inspirational! This is a perfect example of how easy it can be to whip up some really incredible cards, so you are inspiring other crafters with this example! Each one is so cute, but I have to say you picked my favorite cards (by a smidge) out of the group to use for that last photo with those adorable little booties! I thought the coin purse was cute, but these booties are beyond that! How fun to hang a pair from a shower or baby gift!! Or decorate the gift table! Tons of possibilities ...

    Thank you so much for your really kind words and for joining my NBUS Challenge, posting my button, and spreading the word! Your support means a lot to me!! Hope to see you back here soon! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are so beautiful. I had not seen those booties before, and am loving them! The cards are so sweet with that perfect sentiment! I love that you shop your stash, I need to do that more as I have more than I will ever need. Such a lovely way to greet new family members! Tim's face is this shot is so priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, these are all amazing...your cards are perfect little sentiments for the new arrival...fabulous colors and pattern paper. then you go and make some gorgeous booties..OH MY...the icing on the cake...simply magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, I'm blown away, (but headed right back to the keyboard), these are cuties on steroids! Love the cards, they're going in my file for inspiration! And love, LOVE the booties! Also being filed away for when I need to do more of them. Yes, I've already done boy and girl, just in case an announcement comes my way! PS, that's one handsome dude posing with the booties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill, this is the sweetest set of baby cards ever :-) And those darling booties are just too cute ~ nice stash of Welcome baby cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS: Have to agree with Nancy~TIm is soooo handsome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are darling... especially love the little booties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great cards you made there. I also like the wonderful pic of your helper...smile. It's obvious that he thinks your booties are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the elf that you have enlisted. Quite an array of cards to choose from. All excellently crafted. Speaking of excellent craftsmanship, the booties are really cute. I am going down my list manually since Bugger still hasn't fixed my broken Readers List. Fun. Not.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Jill! these baby shoes are ADORABLE!!! and the cards are beautiful - love how you have done them up - what great treats for new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pure cuteness Jill! Hope you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are adorable and those booties are amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh WOW! So many FAB and pretty cards, Jill, and those booties are Adorable! So is Tim's face!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh good grief could those little booties be any sweeter!! Love the card you made to accompany them, just terrific Jill!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill