Friday, November 6, 2015

Christmas Tags 2015....round 2

Hello Friends,
Back with some more Christmas tags and mini Christmas or Winter-time cards. I have been a busy bee all Summer and Fall and am getting ready to bag up a selection of Christmas tags for each of my family members to be distributed on Thanksgiving Day!   It is my gift to them each year and one that has become a fun tradition!

To see my earlier post of Christmas tags go HERE.

I have lots of pictures to share so here we go:

First up are some beautiful angel tags:
 This angel is a die from Tonic Studios and is one of my favorites this year!  Isn't she sweet?  I used a tiny set of holly leaves from Paper Sweeties to embellish her as well as a "Christmas Angel" stamped sentiment tag from Lili of the Valley Stamps.

I liked the first one so much that I made 6 in all! :)

And here is a tag using the two new angel wing dies from Memory Box/Poppy Stamps.  I could not find a store that had these in stock so I was not able to link them below.

  I gave this one to a friend who just lost her dog.... I hope to make more before Christmas....


Next some round tags colored very lightly with Copics using a stamp set called "Oh Deer" from Lil Inker Designs:


 How about a mitten tag using a new stamp set from Waltzingmouse Stamps called "Rustic Christmas":

This mitten is just one of many wonderful images in this set.  Mine is a little bit grunged up in a lovely red ink on turquoise paper with some glitter added.  I am working on using every image in this set!  And am very hopeful that matching dies will be coming soon?!

Next are some 3.5" x 3.5" square cards using a sweet snowman set from Unity Stamp Company called "Little Frosty Friends":

Aren't these snowmen adorable?


This one with the heart and the sweet sentiment of "You Warm my HEART" is my favorite!
 

Well that is it for tonight.  Thanks for taking a peek at some of the Christmas items I have been making.
Happy Weekend!
Jill




14 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags Jill, love the sweet angel!! Those snowmen are pretty darn cute and look perfect with gingham!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags, what a fun tradition and wonderful gift!!! I especially love those same adorable snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun and beautiful tags Jill! Love the angel wings and snowman! Always thought this was a great tradition of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gracious, just look at all those fabulous tags! Girl, you're so on top of stuff! Love the details here! Going back for another look ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Jill, these are adorable and gorgeous! I love the first ones with the beautiful angel die, and that snowman is just the sweetest! You sure are getting ready for Christmas. Now can you send me some of that energy you have? Hehe! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful and festive tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful things to do for your family! You tags are so adorable. The angel is so sweet and I adore those snowmen. Love the touches of gingham too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all Jill. I love the Deer stamp and the snowmen are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Jill! What a fantastic collection of projects! The snowmen are my fave! Never met a snowpeep that I didn't love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did you get all these done? One after another so beautiful. Love that angel - she is a treasure.. and the LI deer, WM glittery mitten. and the snowmen.. all of them are amazing Jill ! I just got the memory box angel wings and now I cant wait to cut them out. The glitter peeking through is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make such amazing tags, Jill! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill